Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Welcome

Hi,

I am starting this blog because I have been asked how I can save so much couponing. I have read through site but they are geared towards stores that double coupons and usually on the east coast. I live in Southern Cali and we do not have stores that double coupons. I will show you how I use coupons and sales to get the most for less. I am not like the extreme couponers you see on tv who get everything for free but I do not pay full price either. I have a stock pile started for my family of 3 plus 2 cats and 1 dog. Please follow me as I post about deals I find every day. I usually shop once a week at the local gocery store Stater Brothers and I save just as much as I spend and sometimes I save more then I spend. I will post tips and photos of purchase that I make along the way and show you how an everyday person can get the most out of their money.

No comments:

Post a Comment